Devil-man-665Devil-man-665

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

weebl and bob - pikea pt1 weebl and bob - pikea pt1

bleh i hate writing this bit

Its great like all your other ones but i dont think anyone could match the hentai one.

ps. how did u get the eastenders tune or even know about it i'm sure ur from the states

Industrial Waste Media Industrial Waste Media

Blam this

This is nothing worth keeping on the portal

renokruse responds:

Flash by Devil_man_665:
- none -

Japan's Finest Japan's Finest

Hehehehe

i like the way he plays his flute :D
I have an action figure of him but i remember it was americans in the tv show???

Skeletor Beastman Skeletor Beastman

This is sooooo boring

I've heard this song before and i came in expecting a funny video but all you offered was random video clips of badly lip synched 3 models moving around with no correspondance to the song whatsoever. The odd Masters of the Univers clip are added in and when you tell people to watch this twice it will be different? there is no way in hell I'm putting myself through that shit again try harder your sucking up weak points with this shit.

Wolvie responds:

665? almost evil

smoke kills smoke kills

Wow that was good

You get extra points for featuring a floyd song. I thought i was the only one who likes the early years of pink floyd. Piper at the Gates of Dawn ad A Saucerfull of Secrets are both in my faveroute albums... actualy i like all floyd albums except the fletcher memorial home, that one sucked so bad.

Well enough about floyd that movie was great i cant understand why people are so sensitive to this WTC thing, Its over stop trying to wipe it from history. Ofcourse i am scottish and oh so cynical so i find its rather funny with all those deaths all caused because some guy didnt like his window cleaners smoking lol. The yellow submarine part was a nice touch and i think i might go download... err buy that song right now cuz i have it stuck in my head now.

Smoking is bad (unless is weed). C-mon ciggerettes are so stinking there's nothing good about them you might as well lock yourself in the garage with a car with the engine on because your slow suicide will be over much more quickly. Anyway REAL men smoke cigars :P ciggerettes are for woman hence the feminine end to word.

OK forget that macho bit there. Now that I've probably said that a whole legion of homophobes will stop buying ciggerates and now opting for cigars wich is more poisonious thus making them die out faster and rid the world of their horrible habbit.

oh dear did i write THAT much?

Ready's Voyage Ready's Voyage

I love this movie

ATTENTION!!!! = the patch is on the wrong eye at the end!!!! lol

ok i realy love the way you picked the music, i dunno the first song but i recognized ballad of a fallen angel cuz its in cowboy beebop wich is also a great cartoon!

This flash is realy emotional and its realy nice to see the disabled kid have so much fun :') (a tear to my eye).

To get the backgrounds did you draw them or did you just posterize them in paintshop? cuz its a realy nice effect and it looks much nicer than cartoons on a real background.

I recomend this highly and I'm gonna get all my friends to watch this.

The Pigeon Ambush The Pigeon Ambush

OMFG!!!!

that was soo god damn funny. i havnt laughed so hard in ages. man you deserve a five.

i'm gonna watch it again and again and again and again and again and...

Dan545 responds:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Ebert would give this movie his thumb up.

I'm not too sure about Roeper though, that guy's just a bastard.

The Guy Inside My Head The Guy Inside My Head

Man i thought you had gone

your movies have allways been great faveroutes of mine but i thought you had left the flash scene alltogether but your your back.

HOOOORAY!

Retarded Animal Babies 4 Retarded Animal Babies 4

Yeah i be one of the first to see this one!

not qiite like the others...

3 is better in my opinion

The Final Dump The Final Dump

Hmmm interesting

maybe we should all try this when constipated